Friday, April 22, 2011

random act of kindness

My random act of kindness was more of a helping hand. The other day I was in the print lab working on my project for print 14 class, another student was in there working on her assignment too. We were both very focused on our projects and did not notice time going by. The other girl looked up and realized she had class in 5 minutes. She started to freak out because she was using the automatic press machine and it takes a at least 30 minutes to clean it completely. She was rushing trying to clean it so I told her that I would do it for her so she would not be late to class. I had time because I did not have class for the rest of the day. She was so grateful that I did not mind doing it. I had been in the same spot she was in before and I ended up being late to class.  So I cleaned her press machine and the station she was working at and put working on my project on hold. It felt good to do something nice for someone else and not expect anything back but just do it . I hope that one day maybe someone will be there for me when I lest expect to lend a helping hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment