Thursday, April 21, 2011

confessions day 2

Wow today was intense!!! Everyone did an amazing job today. I could tell that a lot of time went into today's performances/ presentations. I enjoyed all of them. Each one had a different approach and different medium used. I loved Catherine's performance. The choice of music that was during the performance turned into a heart monitor flat lining was chilling. The fast flash frames of beautiful photographs allowed me to be pulled farther into her performance. I like how she blindfolded herself so symbolize how she was left out of what had happened to her grandmother. Her performance was very touching and breath taking.
I also really enjoyed Max's performance too. It was extremely effective with the lighting changes and the scene changes were he became some else was also great. He spent a lot of time thinking his performance out. The language and tone of his voice made the acting convincing. He immersed the audience into each scene.

I really like Amanda's a lot. I like how she made foot prints that changed colors the more she walked up the paper. Her writing the words was nice it helped me understand her performance before she explaned it. The only thing that I would change would just get a long piece of paper. So that there would be a longer trail of foot prints. But besides that it was great .

No comments:

Post a Comment