Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Embarrassing Moment

One of the most embarrassing moment I have ever had was when I was twelve years old. I was on vacation with my family and my older sister and I stayed up really late watching the show Jackass on MTV. The episode we were watching was about the casting being in France. One of the cast members was dressed up as the hunchback of Notre Dame. He was frolicking about in front of Notre Dame following people and I thought it was the funniest thing ever. I could not stop laughing. My sister started making fun of me cause she did not think it was that funny. So the episode ends and the next one starts and I look out of our hotel window and I see a real person who has a hunchback and I start laughing again because I can't believe it. And I know it was wrong of me but it was uncontrollably laughter and my sister told me I needed to stop but I couldn't. She kicked me to get me to stop and I went to kick her back in retaliation and I pulled my back mussel. I could not stand up straight for the whole rest of the vacation. And when someone would ask me what happened I didn't want to say that I made fun of someone else and this is what happens when you do that. From then on out I have believe in karma .

I tried to find a youtube video of the episode but was unable to.

No comments:

Post a Comment