Monday, May 30, 2011

Least favorite place

My least favorite place to go is the dentist! I hate it!!! They are always mean when I go and that makes no seance because they make a lot of money. I am a very clean person. I brush my teeth twice a day and sometimes three times a day. I falsie my teeth every day. Yet every time I go to the dentist the dental hygienics is like you need to falsie more you need to do this better and do that better. She is always a grumpy person. I think that next time I am going to bring her a Starbucks gift card so she will be nice to me. And then once she is done giving my teeth a cleaning the Dentist comes in and is like your teeth look great keep up the work. (haha) Its kind of a retarded processes shouldn't he see me before she cleans my teeth. I hate the way the tools sound like they are probing my brain. It just freaks me out because one false move and I could lose an I or end up with a scare across my face. Another reason why I don't like going to the dentist is that the dental hygienics is always up in all my business. She ask so many questions about my life and I am like damn you are a hella noise person.(haha) I feel like she is a hair dresser who never gets out to meet people so she consumes herself with my life. Those are all the reasons why the dentist is my super most least favorite place to go and I hate going every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment