Wednesday, May 11, 2011

free day

So today was kind of a weird day. So first I woke up from a bad dream. It was really scary. I had a dream that I was sick. I was back home at my boyfriends. In my dream I woke up and could not stop throwing up.   He went to work and had his mom come over and take care of me. The pain was so horrible and excruciating. In my dream my boyfriend had to rush me to the hospital. I almost died cause my appendix ruptured. I woke up from my dreaming and I swear my stomach was hurting. So that was the first weird thing of my day.

Then I tripped walking up the stairs of my own apartment like a dork. My dog looked at me like I was an idiot. Then when I was taking my dog for a walk we went to the beach. As we are walking up and down the beach I saw a really awesome looking sea shell. So I bent down to pick it up and turned my back to the ocean. BAD IDEA!!!!!! The water came rushing behind behind me and my feet got soaked. I was not wearing flip flops I had my good running shoes on. And then the rest of the walk home my shoes kept making noises at two different rhythms. Ever time someone walked passed me I was so embarrassed.
That was just half of the day we will see how the rest of the day goes. grrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment