Monday, May 23, 2011

being a Jersey Shore girl is lifestyle!!!


GTL yeah thats what i did today. It was pretty hard to day. I mean like the gym was so intense. I actually started to get burn some calories i think. But it was not a successful day look for guidos or gorillas. this gym her is totally lame. i mean like its just like Miami i need to get back to my Jersey Shore this summer only 2 more weeks and I'll be back on my shore.

But i did like my laundry but i think i accidentally left lipstick in my pocket cause all my stuff got messed up and so im never doing laundry ever again and ill just take back home so that my mom can do it for me. haha

Beach was amazing still no gorillas but i totally worked on my tan. And now im for sure a couple shades darker. Being tan just makes me feel good about myself. It makes everything better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment