Monday, May 30, 2011

My favorite place!

My favorite place is Disneyland!!! I am a true fan. I go at least twice a year. I know everything about it. I have done so many papers and research projects on the park and on the whole company. I love going there because it is truly a place where all your dreams can come true. You can be a kid there no matter if you are 8 years old or 58 years old. It is always magical place. From walking down main street to entering Adventure Land and then into the French Quarter where the Haunted house is located. I love all the traditional roller coaster rides. I think that the simplicity of the rides keep them so fun. I like how they don't flip upside down and don't make me want to through up.(haha)
Every time I go to Disneyland I map out which rides we will go on and which shows we have to see. I plan on which places that are a must to go eat at. My family calls me a Disneyland Nazi because I like to stick to my schedule.( haha)
I have been to Disney World, Animal Kingdom, and Epcot. I just love it! I can't wait to go this summer because California Adventures has just finished creating the a new show/ ride that will have The Little Mermaid in it.( She is one of my favorites) Last year the started the water light show called World of Color which was freaking amazing! It is the best light and water show that Disney has ever produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment