Tuesday, May 24, 2011

last lecture

So let me first start off by saying that are section was the most legit out of all the sections because we were all so invested in our persona projects. Almost everyone of us from our section was dressed up. We all took more risks and had a lot of fun doing it. Our section's TA (Desiree) presented our flash mob video. This day of flash mob was crazy fun. We did a lot of planning to narrow down what we as a section would be willing to perform and get the most attention from the viewer.  I think the rest of the class in lecture was jealous of how awesome our section was. We just did a lot more stuff. I feel that Desiree really pushed us to take each assignment to the max. I am really glad I was a part of this section because I feel that I learned so much more.

I did like what the other sections presented. The section that decided to fallow people in a line was really awesome. I wish my section would have done that one too. I could really tell from the video that all the students got involved in mimicking the people with all the same treats. I also enjoyed the narratives that the other sections had created.

No comments:

Post a Comment