Monday, May 23, 2011

super villain.....

If I was a super villain I would have to be Gru from the movie Despicable Me. I think his character is so funny. The way his mother treats him as a kid is his motivation to prove to her that he will be the best villain ever. 

His character tries so hard to be the best villain but even his mom doesn't believe in him. This character develops over the course of the film as being more then just a villain. He adopts three girls to use him as a part of his master plan to steal the moon . The best part of Gru which makes me want to be him is that he has these minions that are so awesome. They speak their own language and they really freaking funny. They each look slightly different. But these minions are a part of his family.

Every time Gru gets an idea he says "light bulb". And now I say it all the time because its classic villain lingo. 

Oh and he has a legit theme song!



No comments:

Post a Comment