Monday, May 23, 2011

any super hero?

If I could be any super hero I would be Rogue from X-Men. She has always been one of my favorite characters. In the cartoon series that I watched faithfully as a child she had the ability to fly which I thought was awesome because at that time only Storm could fly and the Gene later was able to once she turned into the Phoenix. Growing up Rogue was a bad ass compared to the rest of the characters. She was never a victim or someone needing to be saved like Gene. Rogue had her smarts about saving people and the world as a member of X-Men. She was quick witted which made her character more appealing to me.

She could hang with the guys which was cool to me. Growing up I was a "tom boy". I played lost of sports and was very active. I was not afraid to get dirty or get hurt. So Rogue character allowed me to stay true to who I was. I did not have to worry that I did not want to be like Barbie or like Superwoman. It was not my style to be all girly with pink on every day. And she was such a tough character.

She had the abilities to take other mutants powers. She was in a was a chameleon. This to me made her so freaking legit. And she also had a super awesome hair do.



No comments:

Post a Comment