Tuesday, May 24, 2011

tuesday presentations of personas

My favorite persona was Andrea's fraternity guy Andre. First of all I have so much respect for her lasting 48 hours in a fraternity house filled with guys. Guys can be really messy and dirty and I am a clean freak so I know I would not have lasted at all. She gave like a really cool documentation into the life of a frat guy and living in a fraternity house. She did everything they did. And it was such a masculine environment. She even began to talk like them within her video which made her performance even that much better. Her video reminded me of like a MTV "True Life" episode because it really allowed me to see everything about being a part of a frat at UCSB.

The least effective persona was the "Casual Guy". I think the idea was great I just wished there was maybe a movie documentation besides pictures. I think it would be more effective to see peoples reactions to his casual robe attire. I think it would have been great to have documentation of him at the UCEN or even at the eating commons at the dorms. Just to see how his effects his surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment