Sunday, May 15, 2011

alternate identity act

The first idea I had was to become mute. To not talk for 48 hours. I thought this would be interesting because it would limit so many things I do on a daily basics. I would not be able to talk or ask questions in any of my classes. And I could not be allowed to write my questions or comments down on a piece of paper.This act would affect everyone I'm around. It would really cause issues within my apartment in a way because we talk everyday about who needs to buy milk or do this dishes.

My second idea was to write everything backwards. Ever word would be backwards like this "reve dorw dluow eb sdrawkcab ekil siht " I think it makes the letters have and take a new form.

My third idea was a joint idea with Catie. We had talked about doing something together and we thought it would be really interesting if we did became jersey shore girls. I think a lot of people will be able to see by the way we will dress and present ourself's that we could be from the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment