Sunday, May 15, 2011

thursday flash mob!!!

This was the most fun I have had on campus in a long time. It really united the class together. The duck duck goose game was a great way to start the day. The location we all agreed on was perfect. We were able to have a lot of viewers because of that location ad time we selected to be out there. The round about is used by so many and I was glad it gave us a lot of attention. The best part of that game was we were able to act like kids again. n that moment we forgot about midterms and graduation and all the stresses of life and just had fun.

The first shoot out was the best! Everyone was very invested in this one. I did not see anyone laugh at all which was great because it allowed the viewers to take us more seriously. Were I was standing before the actual firing of the shoot out I was able to hear a viewer say "I want to play". I wanted to turn around and be like dude come play with us but I did not want to break character. This shoot out had so much great energy and I could tell that the whole class really enjoyed it.

The elevator flash mob was the weakest one I thought. I did not think or feel that we had enough space to perform it there. I could tell that some people were annoyed by us because I got pushed by some guy trying to get through which was not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment