Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I want to go to Peru! I have always been intrigued by this country and all it has to offer. It has a beautiful culture that has so much history. Actually the Inca civilization that inhabited in the Andes mountains of Peru is older then the Egyptian civilization. To be able to walk within the ancient ruins of Monchu Picu is my dream. To be in a place that is so rich with history. To be at the top of the mountain and look out to all of the stone buildings and the irrigation system and realize I will never create something as beautiful as this.








Lamas are one of my favorite animals. I think they are cute in a funny way because they have such big attitudes and spit on people. 



This country has inspired me with its radiant colors that are seen throughout all the textiles architecture in the towns and cities. The colors of the fabric that the peruvians make by hand is breath taking to me. It makes me want to use more color within my own art work.

I am planning on going to Peru next summer after I graduate. And I am so excited for this adventure to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment