Thursday, March 31, 2011

consider an object.....

An object that I use daily and that I rely on is my cell phone.  I use the alarm clock on it to wake me up every morning. My alarm clock ring tone is MGMT "Electric Feel"







which helps me get the day started right. My cellphone tells me what the weather is going to be for the day. It lets me know if I need to wear rain boots or flip flops, pants or shorts. My phone sends me all my emails so can stay on top of the coupons that I get for Albertsons, cause living the college life I need to save some money somewhere. My phone also allows me to keep up with my friends on facebook. I can check my page when I need a break from studying all day in the library. It is crazy to think about my life without a cell phone. To remember that I went to school every day never once text messaging someone. I can not even go a day without texting one of my friends or family members now. I use to wear a watch but now I never do because my cellphone tells me the time. Wow I think technology might take over the world like in the movie Terminator. 

If I did not have my cellphone things would be very different. My cellphone keeps my relationship between me and my boyfriend together. I am in a long distance relationship and by long distance I mean 6 long hours a part from each other. My cell phone helps make it seem that he is not that far away from me. We talk almost every night and text every single day. If I did not have a cellphone it would completely ten times harder to keep my relationship strong. Yet I think how people use to stay in contact by writing letters and I would do that if I had too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment