Thursday, June 2, 2011

saturday: fears and concerns of the class

http://art7a2011.blogspot.com/2011/03/tuesday-march-29-2011.html

I think I was able to over come these insecurities I had at the beginning of this quarter. Critique days are not as dreaded as they use to be . I thought that this class was really god at doing critiques. I always received constructive criticism. This I appreciated a lot. I was able to take the feed back and work with my projects more. I liked knowing if they like my project too. Especially if my art work affected them in a certain way. 

I still think that other students were more creative then I was in this class. This class pushed me out of my comfort zone. I am not a performance artist at all so my mind does not work like that usually with my art work. I feel that most effective projects I created was the secret and the jersey shore girl alternate identity. I feel that these projects helped me get out of my comfort zone. I brain stormed a lot and I think it shows in those to projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment